We are out of politics, we just Do Not Like Lies in all forms. We are running Rock Against BS here - our small contribution to the humanity. We have our Heroes and you know them as well:
We think that, actually, it is the best AD campaign for the Electric Cars so far in the Mass Media. For the first time a lot of people will realise that there is an Alternative to the Oil Needle, and this Threat is so strong now that very big resources are dedicated to kill this Energy Transition Technology Made In USA and throw the country back into the Oil Swamp.
We all will be driving Electric Cars in the end - question is now not even when, but whether They Will All be built in China and Only Sold back to us here.
The best approach will be just to dig it out for yourself and make your own opinion, as usual, we have some unproven theories below.
1. Koch Industries, which the brothers own, is one of the top ten polluters in the United States -- which perhaps explains why the Kochs have given $60 million to climate denial groups between 1997 and 2010.
2. The Kochs are the oil and gas industry's biggest donors to the congressional committee with oversight of the hazardous Keystone XL oil pipeline. They and their employees gave more than $300,000 to members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee in 2010 alone.
3. From 1998-2008, Koch-controlled foundations gave more than $196 million to organizations that favor polices that would financially enrich the two brothers. In addition, Koch Industries spent $50 million on lobbying and some $8 million in PAC contributions.
4. The Koch fortune has its origins in engineering contracts with Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union.
5. The Kochs are suing to take over the Cato Institute, which has accused the Kochs of attempting to destroy the group's identity as an independent, libertarian think and align it more closely with a partisan agenda.
6. A Huffington Post source who was at a three-day retreat of conservative billionaires said the Koch brothers pledged to donate $60 million to defeat President Obama in 2012 and produce pledges of $40 million more from others at the retreat.
7. Since 2000, the Kochs have collected almost $100 million in government contracts, mostly from the Department of Defense.
8. Koch Industries has an annual production capacity of 2.2 billion pounds of the carcinogen formaldehyde. The company has worked to keep it from being classified as a carcinogen even though David Koch is a prostate cancer survivor.
9. The Koch brothers' combined fortune of roughly $50 billion is exceeded only by that of Bill Gates in the United States.
10. The Senate Select Committee on Indian Affairs accused Koch Oil of scheming to steal $31 million of crude oil from Native Americans. Although the company claimed it was accidental, a former executive in this operation said Charles Koch had known about it and had responded to the overages by saying, "I want my fair share, and that's all of it."
Please, Do Not Forget - that this election exercise is The Circus Entertainment in the end - Obamney will win in any case - so have some fun:
Pardon the French in this one: